A passive tab-idling social drawing experience.
- Cities grow while you look away
- Draw constellations with random strangers
- Pro tip: Pin your tab!
© muddasheep 2013
- NEW: Completely new city display (using RaphaŽl.js)
- NEW: Fixed high traffic usage for individual actions
- Chatlog shows last 15 messages upon reloading
- Stop chatlog auto-scroll on mouse over
- Added xylophone note settings (older cities can select two)
- Added mute setting (it's muted by default)
- A city's notes are played in chat (make sure to choose your note(s) and unmute!)
- Every full hour, a certain event plays all notes! Be there or be square! (Unmute!)
- Added option to hide control panel
- Added timestamp to chatlog (on mouse over)
- Fixed moving moons not changing color on clients when changing city color
- Removed server city (R.I.P. "Node City") It's back from the dead!
- Added more reliable backup
- Fixed chatlog happily jumping up and down with excitement
- Fixed high traffic usage
- Re-written city retrieval, if you lost a city's session, contact me!
- Moved chat input to chat output (so logical it hurts!)
- Fine-tune your city's position with arrow keys (Fixed!)
- New splash screen!
- City Chatter! (Chatlog)
- You can chat if you're one day old
- Your city gets saved even if you reload
- Automatic reconnection upon disconnect
- You can name your city now
- You can let your city say something
- Improved stability and reduced lag
- Your city changes
as long as you're online
- You can connect to other cities
by clicking on them